PRISM R REFRIGERATED CENTRIFUGE:
The Labnet’s Prism R micro centrifuge includes powerful brushless motors and an intuitive control panel. The refrigerated model that incorporates a powerful cooling system that maintains temperatures as low as -10°C and can reach 4°C in less than 8 minutes. Prism micro centrifuge are supplied with a uniquely designed 24 x 1.5/2.0 ml motor.
The model includes speed range of 500 to 13,500 RPM, maximum RCF is 17,135 x g and 0.5 to 99 minutes or continuous “Quick” button for momentary operation timer.
- Temperature range – -10°C to 40°C
- Weight – 44 lb / 20 kg
- Electrical supply – 230V, 50 Hz
- Dimensions (W x D x H) – 22.7 x 45 x 24.75 cm
We have wide collection of Microbiology laboratory Instruments which helps in easy Identification & Quantification of microbes.
CENTRIFUGE-MINI PLATE SPINNER:
Labnet’s C1000 Mini Plate Centrifuge is the first centrifuge designed for the centrifugation of PCR plates or microplates samples. The plate spinner used in a cold room because of its temperature sensitive application. Centrifuges that accept micro plates are typically larger units that take up valuable space on the bench.
- Capacity – 2 standard PCR or microtiter plates
- Rotor speed – 2,500 RPM
- G Force – 500 x G
- Ambient operating range – 4°C to 35°C
- Dimensions (W x D x H) – 15.24 x 15.24 x 17.78 cm
- Weight – 3.3 lb / 1.5 kg
- Electrical – 100, 120 or 230 V, 50/60 Hz
ENDURO™ Gel Documentation System:
For the gel documentation and DNA analysis Labnet’s GDS-1302 model act as integrated system. This model includes integrated tablet PC with a three position filter wheel with the both EPI light sources i.e., Blue light and White light. This model includes 5MP camera resolution and manual F 1.4 lens (No focus is required) with 20 cm x 24 cm of field view. The ENDURO GDS system includes integrated touch screen computer system controls and three position filter (EtBr included).
To Order online visit https://www.firstsourcels.com/labnet-enduro-gel-documentaion-system-GDS-1302
Read More at Labnet ENDURO Horizontal Gel Box with Trays
MultiGene OptiMax Thermal Cycler:
The Thermal Cycler is also known as a DNA amplifier or PCR machine. It is commonly used to amplify the DNA segments via the polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
- Sample Capacity – 1 x 96 well plate, 12 8 x 0.2 ml strip tubes, 96 x 0.2 ml tubes
- Programmable Temperature Range – 4°C to 99.9°C
- Temperature Control – Calculated or block
- Program memory – 200 complete programs
- Dimensions (W x D x H) – 24 x 42 x 25 cm
- Weight – 9 kg
- Electrical – 240 V or 120 V, 50/60 Hz
Buy Labnet MultiGene™ OptiMax Thermal Cycler from FirstSource Laboratory Solutions.