MOISTURE ANALYZERS, MA 60.3Y
- Brand: LCGC-Radwag
- SKU: 126-0052
- County of Origin: POLAND
- Product Code: MA 60.3Y
- Availability: In Stock
Speak to our Expert 1800 103 6641
Moisture Analyzers, MA 60.3Y
- Moisture analyzer is a laboratory measuring instrument intended to determine relative moisture content in samples of different substances.
- MA 3Y features 5.7" LCD colour touch panel which provides new possibility within the scope of balance operation and presentation of measurement result.
- It features extended databases containing programmable drying modes related to the database of samples.
- It enables printing and exporting charts presented on its display to a BMP file.
- The balance level is monitored by LevelSENSING system, RADWAG patented solution, which uses a system of an electronic level.
- Standard and user defined printouts allow for maintaining documentation complying with GLP/GMP requirements practically in any organization.
|Max. capacity||60 g|
|Readability [d]||0.1 mg|
|Tare range||-60 g|
|Pan Size||ø 90, h = 8 mm|
|Power supply||230V 50Hz AC |
|Display||5.7'' (touch screen) |
|Working temperature||+10 - +40 °C|
|Packaging size||595×395×420 mm|
|Max sample weight||60 g|
|Moisture readout accuracy||0.0001 % |
|Moisture content repeatability||+/-0,05% (sample ~ 2g), +/-0,01% (sample ~ 10g) |
|Drying temperature range||max 160 °C|
|Max sample height||h = 20 mm|
|Heating module||IR emitter |
|Drying mode||4 drying modes (standard, quick, step, mild) |
|Auto switch-off options||4 modes (time, defined, automatic, manual) |
|Additional functions||sample identification, drying diagram|
|Interface||2 x USB 2.0; 4IN / 4OUT; RS 232; Ethernet 10/100Mbit, Wi-Fi|
|Net weight/Gross weight||6/10 kg|
|Power of heating device||400 W|