Hellmanex III canister 10 ltr (14 kg)
- Hellmanex® III, when diluted to its working concentration of 2%, is suitable for use with glass, quartz, sapphire, porcelain, ceramics, plastics, and ferrous metals.
- It can also be used, with some limitations, on metals that are sensitive to corrosion such as aluminium and other non-ferrous metals.
- The concentrate can be stored in vessels made of stainless steel, PE, PP, PVC, FPM, or NBR.
- Hellmanex® III is filtered to 1 µm and is therefore virtually free of solid particles.
- Composition: Wetting agents, Emulsifiers, Ampholytic surface-active agents, Complexing agents, Potassium phosphate.